Take Your Healthcare Purchased Service Cost Reduction Efforts to a Whole New Level!
Fast Track Your Purchased Service Knowledge to an Advanced Level in Just One Program
All Programs Now Available In One Low Annual Subscription Fee for an Introductory Fee of $279
Gain Access to Our Entire Library of SMART Success Models, Tools, Guides, and More!
Open Up a Whole New World of Savings You Didn’t Know Existed!
We would all like to think that we have total control over all of our non-labor expenses, yet I can say emphatically that this just isn’t true. One big expense category that has been universally neglected is purchased services. It’s not even on most healthcare organizations’ radar screens.
Yes, this statement is factually true! We, as an industry, haven’t been managing and controlling our purchased services contracts, from elevator maintenance to transcription services. Countless hospitals, systems, and IDNs have service contracts with a dollar value equal to or greater than their supply expenses.
The good news is that we have found this category of purchase to be a new, unclaimed gold mine for healthcare organizations. To ensure your healthcare organization’s continuing financial health, you must pay more attention to these elusive expenses.
Best of all, new breakthrough concepts will help you move forward to even more savings in this category of purchase than you thought possible!
Robert W. Yokl, Program Leader
P.S. Most hospitals’ or systems’ purchased services are ripe for saving money now, but you need to attack them strategically or you will find yourself generating a lot of activity but yielding little savings in this category of purchase.
Why a Healthcare Purchased Service Certification Program Now?
What Can You Expect to Learn From This Certification Program?
- Discover an additional 10% to 18% in new purchased service savings from total budget spend
- Learn the advanced strategies and mindset to be successful with healthcare purchased services
- Master the value analysis process that you can employ universally on any and all purchased services in order to wring the towel dry on savings and value improvements
- Learn how to benchmark your purchased services in order to not only find big price savings but utilization savings as well
- Learn all of the best practices that SVAH has compiled over the past 33+ years that will fast track your purchased service management program
- Improve your outcomes on all of your purchased service contracts and initiatives
- Understand how to avoid dry holes on what purchased service savings opportunities will be worth the time to review and which will not be
- Help your organization to dramatically improve quality of service and gain better overall value
Are You Ready to Fast Track Your Purchased Service Knowledge to Expert Level in Just a Few Advanced Online Courses?
(a $279 value) Now Included in One Low Annual Subscription Fee
Certified Healthcare Purchased Service Specialist
Quickly and systematically become an expert in Healthcare Purchased Services while you create savings opportunities for your organization on an ongoing basis.
- On Demand Video Programs - Module 1-5
- Bonus Guide Book – How to Rein In Your Multi-Million Dollar Purchased Service Expenses Before They Damage Your Bottom Line
What’s Included in This Program
Module 1 – Introduction: Learning, Managing, and Winning with Healthcare Purchased Services
Module 2 – Purchased Services Value Analysis Project Management
Module 3 – Best Practices for Healthcare Purchased Service Expenses
Module 4 – Guided Application Walk-Through: Outside Reference Lab Services
Module 5 – Purchased Service Benchmarking and Utilization Management
Guidebook – How to Rein In Your Multi-Million Dollar Purchased Service Expenses Before They Damage Your Bottom Line
About the Program Leader
Robert W. Yokl
Vice President of Operations & Editor of Healthcare Value Analysis & Utilization Management Magazine
Robert W. Yokl, Sr. VP, Operations, has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare supply chain. Robert leads the SVAH Solutions team in day to day operations on various clinical supply utilization, value analysis, and supply validation solutions. Robert has worked with over 350 hospitals, IDNs, and health systems throughout his career and has engaged in value analysis and supply utilization at every level of a healthcare organization.
Robert is the Co-Author of Healthcare Supply Utilization Revolution – The Future of Supply Chain Management and the Managing Editor and continuing article contributor for Healthcare Value Analysis & Utilization Management Magazine. He is also the chief software architect for SVAH with many value analysis, benchmarking, supply utilization, supply validation, and purchased services solutions in production.
Who Should Become a Certified Healthcare Purchased Service Specialist?
Director of Supply Chain
Director of Strategic Sourcing
Business Unit Managers
Value Analysis Directors, Managers, and Coordinators
Vice President of Supply Chain
Director of Finance
Purchased Service Analysts
Group Purchasing Professionals – Purchased Services
Supply Chain Analysts