1. Move From a Committee to a Team Model. Move to the Team Model which is much more productive than the Committee Model.
1. Waiting on Vendors 2. Waiting for Samples 3. Waiting on Interviews with Customers 4. Waiting On Your Supply Chain Department to Provide
1. Conflicting Priorities Because Something Else is More Important Than Saving Money. Example: Implementing a new contract that saves $3500 versus addressing huge
1. Third Party Evidence. Even though you have an evidence-based report and/or survey, you must verify that it pertains to your hospital’s characteristics/operating
1. Take a Step Back and Look at the Project with Your Critical Eye What Is Slowing Down the Project? Who Is Slowing