1. Take a Step Back and Look at the Project with Your Critical Eye
- What Is Slowing Down the Project?
- Who Is Slowing Down the Project?
- Are All the Key Players On-Board with What You Are Trying to Accomplish?
- What Exactly is Going Wrong?
- Then Make a Plan to Fix it.
2. Go Back to Your Original Goals and Objectives
- Is What You Are Working on Right Now Part of Your Original Goals and Objectives?
- Have Your Goals and Objectives Been Changed?
- For the Better?
- Or Worse?
3. Does Your Original Cost/Quality Management Study Strategy Still Hold Up?
- Some Studies Require Multiple Strategies Within VA to Weed Out the Savings
- There May Not Be One Problem or Product but Many Issues that Need to be Addressed
4. Sit Down with Your Team Leader or Your Boss
- Go Over Your Study with Your Team Leader and/or Boss
- Sometimes Projects Need to Be Viewed with a Fresh Pair of Eyes with a Different Perspective to Help Move You Forward
- Make Sure Your Team Leader and/or Boss is Aware of Your Goals and Objectives
5. Are You Focusing on the Right Things in Your Study?
- Did You Go Down the Wrong Analysis Road Somewhere Along the Line in Your Study?
6. Make an Action Plan All the Way to the Finish of the Study
- We Start Off Strong with a Vision for Data Gathering and Customer Interviews but Then We Get Slowed or Bogged Down in This Process
Articles You May Like: