Unlock the Secrets to Your Value Analysis Success
How do we gain back time and advance our programs in this frenetic healthcare value analysis world?
Like any value analysis professionals, we must not only maintain our existing value analysis program but we must take it to new levels of improved quality and outcomes while dramatically reducing supply costs for our hospitals, systems, and IDNs. Our world is filled with ever changing objectives and initiatives which inevitably come along with even bigger collaboration, savings, and quality goals attached, all while adding to our already incredibly busy workloads. When do we start to get some of that precious time back?
- Improve your value analysis game while saving time and increasing savings and quality results
- Take advantage of the best visual, planning, benchmarking, and team management strategies and tools available today
- Gain buy in at all levels with just a few tweaks to your value analysis approach while advancing your collaboration and voice of the customer advantage
- Learn the difference between a value analysis process versus a value analysis process (not a mistake!)
- Learn how improving your team dynamics will greatly enhance your workflow, collaboration, and overall value analysis study results
How to Deliver Quality & Cost Savings to Your Frontline Care Givers with CSUM
Where the Value is Created or Lost in Your Hospital's Units, Nursing Floors, or Departments
The strategies we will teach you in this program are game changers for supply chain and value analysis professionals and won’t be taught anywhere else in the healthcare marketplace. So if you’ve tried to master clinical supply utilization analytics on your own and weren’t happy with the results, or if you just want to grow your own clinical supply utilization analytics expertise, then make sure you register for this unique webinar.
- Discover why clinical supply utilization is different from the other purchasing, inventory, and supply chain systems you have in place
- Learn why your nurses, doctors, and other clinicians will buy into a clinical supply utilization program faster than you think
- Gain major insights into your supply chain utilization patterns for each specific clinical area of your hospitals
- Help your clinical units help you reduce the cost and quality issues by self-correcting unfavorable trends that only they control and manage
- Find out how you can give back not only minutes or hours, but days or even weeks worth of time to your clinical staff
- Special insights into how you can dramatically enhance your cost, quality, and outcomes initiatives that are espoused by AHRMM and our industry's top supply chain leaders
Employing a Total Value Analysis Program
There are many aspects to value analysis in the healthcare industry. These range from new product/technology assessments to cost reduction to utilization management. Most healthcare organizations can leverage one or two of these areas to some degree of success. To enhance your program to an advanced total value analysis program in the future, organizations must be able to maximize all the major components of value analysis. By deploying a total program that uses evidenced based strategies, tools, and techniques, you will move beyond just vetting products/technologies and contract conversions. Expect a whole new level of controlling and managing costs, all while maintaining and/or improving quality of care.
- Understand all the key advanced strategies of total value analysis and why you need to incorporate these into your program today
- Gain the buy-in of senior leadership that this is the right thing to do because the benefits will far outweigh not engaging in these advanced value analysis methods
- Learn how to develop a simple yet highly effective strategic value analysis plan that will shape the future success of your value analysis program for the next 3-5 years
- Learn what tools and techniques are available and can make your job easier while gaining better, faster, and sustainable results
- Find out where your best sources of evidence are that cost you little or nothing that can enhance every aspect of your new total value analysis program